Saturday, September 18, 2010

Podcast Week 31

Meggie makes a mean smoothie; Victoria gets pregnant, married, and arrested; and Chance says his goodbyes.

The Young & the Restless Recap: Week 31

Don't forget to find us on Facebook and tell us what you think about the podcast or get involved in some discussions! Thanks for listening! You guys rock!


Anonymous said...

happy to have found this podcast. I´m in sweden and YandR has been off the air here for years. you guys inspired me to start watching on-line again, so I´m enjoying episodes from the past year now. I find the show is almost as good as your podcast...but not quite.

I couldn´t find you on facebook though, i searched y and r recap/updates but no go.

anyhoo take care and keep podcasting please:)

The Soap Girl said...

Glad to get you back on the wagon!!!! This past month has been fun so we will podcast soon.

Here's a link to FB: